Tuna Semi Refined Oil
Essential fatty acids are required for human growth and development and must be consumed because the body does not have the ability to make those nutrients. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA C20:5 n-3), and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid (DHA C22:6 n-3), are long-chain, highly unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. The primary source of these vital nutrients is marine fish. Although some plants contain omega-3s, they are a shorter-chained fatty acids and much less beneficial.
Compelling scientific studies illustrate how important omega-3s are essential to human and animal health. Fish oil is currently prescribed by some doctors to lower cholesterol and to treat a host of other ailment such as:
- Cardiovascular Disease= Health and Blood Vessels
- Traumatic Brain Injury= Physical Injury or wound to the Body
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Retinitis/Macular Degeneration
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Excellent raw material for additional purifying process
- Contain more than 33% of Omega 3 fatty acid that can improve growth rate and antibody livestock.
- Additionally, high natural DHA of Omega-3 Acid (High carbon atoms and unsaturated in this group) in a range of 23%- 26% makes Tuna Oil very suitable to use in layer feed for produce low cholesterol egg.
- With Hygienic Food Grade Production Process, Tuna Semi-Refined Oil can be served as Semi-Process for Human Consumption.